Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Luging with the Devil

In celebration of Columbus Day, I tag saled and found the following tagged for sale for $1:

Love me?
You can't tell me that this is not satan. Can you imagine waking up next to this thing in the middle of the night? It has drawn on freckles and devil brows and it is HOLDING A WEAPON. (Not to mention that the 'sellers' had it wearing a real diaper).


In addition to the spawn of satan, I found an informative looking book about proper child rearing.  I tried to barter with the lady selling it, but she was completely unreasonable and unwilling to negotiate. Apparently, the honkin' tight-wad of Bubblicious she was chewing was affecting her ability to bargain.


Artistic Rendition

Regardless, I paid the 50 cents for the book and put it on my bookshelf next to "Your Four Year Old: Conquering the Enemy."

There really is no need for a Caption for this one. This kid is clearly an enemy.

I once taught a kid that I babysat how to street luge on a skateboard. His parents were so proud.


This didn't even result in any permanent disfigurement!

End Result: Good-

Bugs are protein!

End Result: Bad-

"Give me back my quarter."

2 comments:

  1. It's called a yard sale.
    Toodles! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHA! It took me until the picture of the I love a bargain blob to be like-- hey, that looks like allie's drawing.... omg, it's allie's blog! love it.

    ReplyDelete