Friday, October 8, 2010

The keys are in the trunk.

Welcome to my little infant blog! I tend to notice and find absolute hilarity in everyday things, and thought to myself, what better to do with these extraordinarily arbitrary depraved thoughts than organize them systematically by date into digestible little morsels? Hence, blog.

If you can't digest my randomness, don't beat yourself up over it. My rabbit, Amadeus, does not even know how to exist without river-dancing in his own regurgitated shit. So, there's that. And here's Amadeus:

Figure 1: Amadeus in his natural state: cotton ball.


I have reading that I should be doing about why not to lock myself in the truck of a car and then sue the car company.

Scratch that. Should I qualify that first? I should.

I'm a law student. Therefore, I read cases all day, everyday...except for when I don't. This means that sometimes I read cases about people that lock themselves in the trunk of their cars. To be clear, I've never locked myself in the trunk of my car before, intentionally or by accident. 

Is that too personal for having met 8 sentences ago? Either way, now you know that about me.


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Having done my reading, my understanding of the law is now one step closer to being complete. This is what I learned:

"Plaintiff's claims all fail. She locked herself in the trunk and trunks aren't meant for people."


1 comment: